Monday, November 29, 2010

All I want for Christmas....

Well Christmas is almost here...and I am welcoming it earlier this year and so excited for it. This year is, well...lets just say, I feel like the hype of 2010 was not that shocking. I entered with low expectations, and will be leaving it with the same feeling. I do however have bigger expectations for 2011 and will party my way towards it from now until then!

All I want for Christmas.... Well its the same thing I have wanted for the past 7 of them! a BABY, is that too hard to ask for. A puppy is fine too :)

We are having our annual holiday party, early this year. We have everyone bring a toy and we donate them to our local social services, so that kids in our community recieve them directly. THis will be our 12th year doing it, and its always a GREAT time! Last year we had to kick the die hards out at 2am! (hey, thats late for us nowadays!).


“Heap on more wood! the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We'll keep our Christmas merry still.”  Sir Walter Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment