Tuesday, October 5, 2010

in limbo

Today was not a good day...in limbo. Why is it that I feel that we are moving forward and then BAM I get hit with another obstacle. hmpf.

Found this quote. Wish I could just drop the past 6. Well, thats not entirely true, I have had some lovely moments. meeting new friends, seeing my husband graduate his training and enter the working world, and all of the amazing acheivements of our son who is now 8. Yes, those I would not change. But these 6 years of IF God can take. But I guess then I wouldnt have met the people I have met along this journey. Well, I get it now, have learned lessons, met some amazing people and feel more complete. Arent I ready now?


 “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.”   Brooks Atkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment