Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reconnecting with old and new friends is good for the soul

Its been a week since I have posted and was a week of fun and forgetting. I had my 20th year reunion, so we traveled for a few days for that, which was lots of fun. To catch up with people and see what they had been up to all this time was excellent! Ok, so of course the question of what do you do, married, with kids? all came up. Follow up questions of 'what no more?' also followed. I have become a pro at my response, which invariably changes, but was met with such compassion...even though I never said 'it' those who had been my friends for a reason met me with compassion and knowing. One friend announced that he is in the middle of adopting a baby and I told him I would keep everything crossed that it all goes smoothly.

Meanwhile, my body is somehow conforming to us deciding 2 days after the hysto that CD1 was in effect. I think I am ovulating right now. This morning hubby woke up a little early and we 'danced' which was lovely and I tried with all my might not to count in my head. Every time it popped back in "saturday was day 1...." my other voice would say 'let it go.' I am proud that I havent actually counted on my fingers as I do every month, even though...lets face it...I sort of know where I am; I'm not stupid.

I have recently met a new friend who is also traveling downt his journey. What fun that was, to have someone who just gets it! xox
Today, I am off to enjoy meeting a new friend this morning and a massage this afternoon. Some work inbetween and a little bit of throwing out....in an effort to de-clutter my house and my spirit.

What a difference a couple of weeks makes!

“Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss. Nothing is as rich. Nothing is more real.”  Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment