Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well here we are, a new year and hopefully a year of many wonderful surprises! I have such a positive outlook about this year, not only for my own fertility but for that of some of my dear friends. I am also hopeful for my business to change its direction, and just hoping that the slump that so many people have experienced in the past couple of years will start to bounce in the other direction. Happy 2011!!

The thing about my fertility journey and the time lapse, is that rather like a school year, its not run by the annual calendar. June is my year end, so December 31st into January 1st is just like everyone elses. A normal thing. Nice.


“Midnight passes, and you have made it. On New Year's, everyone is happy because they have survived for another year.”  Peter Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment