Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mr Dildocam is telling me to SLOW down!

Monday I went back for blood work and a date with the dildo cam to check for cysts. Well, no cysts, but a large follie! That would be great if it wasnt day 7! So my RE said 'well its normal for what we know about you...your body is rushing with getting through the first part of your cycle'
Unfortunately there is little you can do to change that. You can mess with the 2nd part (after you ovulate) which should be 14 days until your period....you can give a little help with estrogen and progesterone. But the first part is pretty much pointing a big fat finger at that one high FSH that I had about 3 years ago. Well instead of getting mad at my body, I am trying to learn from it. Its rushing, eh? well that is what I do all the time. I have been rushing since I had my son almost 9 years ago. So I talked to hubby and he agreed. I need to SLOW DOWN! I have been in the weeds (obvious by the piles in my office, and mess of my jewelry drawer), for AGES! My eggs are just doing what I do - RUSH! So its time to take it down a notch. To stop and slow down. I have an urge to be busy all the time, even if I dont have to be anywhere, I will find something to do...my list is as long as my arm.
But no, no more. I need to take this lesson and make a change.
So here I am on day 3 of Operation Slow Down, and doing pretty well. It did help that hubby was home this morning, and so after putting son on the bus we went back to bed to watch TJ Hooker (remember that show!), and do the 'deed'...as we figure if the follie can hang on a few more days, it might just be a good candidate. Will we then have to call our child TJ or William Shatner?! DH would LOVE that! (trekkie).
Ok, gotta run, oh wait walk! hahaha...


“One's action ought to come out of an achieved stillness: not to be mere rushing on.” - D.H. Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment