Friday, September 24, 2010

CD1...Aunty Flo came to visit today. Hate her!

No matter how many times I get my period....since TTC#2 that is about 72 times, each "day 1" or CD1 still comes and kicks you right between the eyes. I dont know why I still look at my undies in complete and utter disbelief that "SHE" is here...Aunt Flo. Biatch. Sick of her. She is that annoying family member that just shows up and stays when you dont want her to. I didnt even invite her, infact I sent her a note saying 'please for goodness sake DO NOT COME' but still she shows her ugly self.

How do I get her off the invite list? Uh, maybe my eggs could cooperate and help me out with this, please?



"Precisely what menstruation is, is not yet very well known." Granville Stanley Hall



 

No comments:

Post a Comment